Do you have a website for your business? If not, you’re missing out on potential customers.
According to recent statistics, 88% of consumers use the internet to research products and services before making a purchase.
That’s why it’s more important than ever to have a website that represents your business well.
In this blog post, we’ll discuss some benefits of having website statistics that will help you understand why having a website is so important and which areas require improvement.
Benefits of Having a Website Statistics: Key Numbers
- 75% of people base their first impression of a business on its website.
- Small Businesses that use their websites to connect with customers see an average 15–50% growth in revenue.
- 50 milliseconds (0.05 seconds) is all it takes to form an opinion about your website.
- 97% of customers say websites influence their purchases.
- 91% of customers visited a store after interacting with an online website.
- 84% of consumers believe a business’s website is more credible than its social media page.
- 94% of first impressions of a website are design-related.
- 86% want product and service information on a website’s homepage.
- 97% of people learn about a local business online.
- 57% of internet users will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile website.
- 44% of website visitors will leave if there is no contact information.
Keep reading to learn more about website statistics and the benefits of having website statistics.
Benefits of Having a Website for your Business
Small businesses that use their websites to connect with customers see an average 15-50% growth in revenue.
It’s no secret that small businesses are growing more and more reliant on the Internet.
In fact, all businesses—big and small—are finding that their websites can be an incredibly valuable tool for reaching customers and increasing sales.
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Website
You may be surprised. If you haven’t ever had a website before and are thinking about creating one, it helps to know all of the benefits.
There are so many great reasons to have an online presence these days. And for businesses and organizations, having a website isn’t just important — it’s vital.
Here is a list of top benefits of having a website.
- Expand your reach
- Build trust and credibility
- Looks more professional
- Business stays open 24/7
- Attracts new customers and reaches new markets
- Provides value to your customers
- Generates leads and sales
- Increases brand awareness and promotes your business
- You can get feedback from customers
- Get free advertising by creating a blog
- Reduced marketing costs (ROI)
- Showcases your expertise
1. 57% of internet users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed website on mobile.
More and more consumers are rejecting websites that have poor design or are outdated. Being able to communicate a clear and visually appealing brand message has never been more important for a company.
Businesses that have an online presence must have effective web design and marketing strategies in place if they are to remain successful in the mobile-first world. Perhaps it is time to Rethinking or redesigning your website might do the trick!
2.You have 50 milliseconds to make a good first impression
The beauty of the internet is that a single click can take us to a plethora of new discoveries, people, and ideas. As a result, it’s critical to get your website right, especially when it comes to making a good first impression.
In 50 milliseconds or less, a prospective customer should be able to learn as much as possible about your services or products. Everyone knows that attention spans on the internet are notoriously short; if your website does not entice visitors to stay for more than a few seconds, it is unlikely that they will do so.
3.75% of users admit to making judgments about a company’s credibility based on their website’s design
It is critical to create a design that leaves a lasting first impression on potential customers; however, it is even more critical to create a design that provides them with the information they require in order to ensure that their opinion of your company is positive as well.
Numerous factors can either enhance or undermine the credibility of your website, depending on how they are implemented. When in doubt, consider this: if you don’t already have a professionally designed and presented website, it may be time for you to consider hiring a professional web designer to create one for your company.
(Web Credibility Research from Stanford)
4.94% first impressions are design-related
5.If a visitor finds no contact information or phone number on a company’s website, 44% of them will leave and never return.
Design is a vital means of communicating with your target audience. A poorly designed website, logo, or even advertisement immediately turns away potential customers.
Design, and design alone, has the ability to leave a long-lasting first impression on the majority of people, which is why it’s critical that designers take the time to ensure that their designs accomplish this goal successfully.
Once a positive impression has been made, the designer’s name is permanently etched into the memory of a person or company – but only if their design was successful in accomplishing its goal.
6.It is estimated that 38% of people will not continue to engage with a website if its content or layout is appealing.
Finally, the most effective way to gain people’s trust and approval is to provide them with interesting content and a visually appealing design.
When selecting words for your title and body text, you should conduct some research to ensure that they have the ability to elicit specific emotions in the reader. You should also pay attention to how your homepage appears to the viewer. This gives the impression that you are unsure of how to use a powerful tool such as a website.
It is critical that your website clearly communicates who you are and what you do. Having a website is similar to having a billboard for your business..
It is important to remember that how you present yourself to people who may become clients or patients can make or break their perception of you and, in many cases, their decision whether or not to do something.
7. 75% of consumers admit to making judgements on a company’s credibility based on the company’s website design
Possibly the vast majority of people who visit your site will judge you solely on the basis of the way your site appears, and more specifically, the way your site appears and is organized.
If this happens, it could lead to a positive face-to-face interaction with a potential customer. Perhaps, if your product or service looks good on their screen, they will be able to have a more productive conversation with you about your products or services when they meet with you in person.
It may be a good idea to hire someone to design your website because 25 percent of people say that the design of your website influences their decision to purchase your product or service. The use of the best design template you can find will save you both time and money, and it will benefit your company as a result of this.
8. 88% of consumers who search for a type of business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours.
Businesses of all sizes and sectors can profit from this data when building a mobile strategy.
In fact, some of the changes that many businesses are already implementing in an effort to better reflect the needs of today’s consumers, such as creating a mobile-friendly online presence and offering online ordering capabilities, have directly resulted in increases in foot traffic and sales for the businesses involved in the initiative.
9. 57% of internet users say they won’t recommend a company with a poor mobile website
10.67% more lead generated monthly by having blogging platform attach to website.
11. 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers than businesses that don’t
12.126% lead growth for business websites with blog than those who don’t.
13.47% of consumers share their feedback on the seller’s website, followed by Facebook with 31%.
15. 30% of people would return to a website they’ve purchased from before
16. 97% of people learn about a local business online.
17. Average business receive 59 actions from GMB (Google My Business) and 56% of actions are website visits on GMB listings .
18. GMB listing with website get nearly 2X click through rate and 64% increase in organic traffic
(Think With Google )
19. Over 50% Google business profile interactions result in website visits.
20.Listings with complete information are more likely to receive 7X more clicks than those that do not.
Indeed, first impressions are important. It would help if you made certain that your website is both visually appealing and user-friendly. Remember that users will only spend 10 to 15 seconds looking at your site. As a result, ensure that your website design does not deter potential clients, consumers, or investors.
Your website design and website content serve as the foundation for your company’s branding. Always keep in mind that you only have a few seconds to make an impression on the world; don’t waste your opportunity!
Good website design is more than just creating an aesthetically pleasing website; it is also about creating a website that is well-organized. If you don’t have them, you risk losing essential or valuable customers.
Think With Google