How Many Companies Use Quickbooks in 2022?
There are about 26.56 million businesses that use Quickbooks in the US
Data Last Checked: November 04, 2022
If you’re a business owner, there’s a good chance you’re using Quickbooks to manage your finances. It’s the most popular choice for business accounting but how many companies use Quickbooks?
With approximately 80% of the market share, there are about 26.56 million businesses that use Quickbooks in the US according to data we analyzed from SBA and InfoClutch.
It’s easy to use and packed with features that make tracking your money a breeze. Let’s discuss further some of the top reasons why Quickbooks is such a popular choice among businesses. If you’re looking for an easy way to keep track of your finances, Quickbooks is the solution for you!
On this page:
Some Remarkable QuickBooks Statistics:
- Quickbooks has 80.88% of the market share which significantly higher number than Sage 50 (10.30%), and Xero (8.90%).
- Quickbooks has about 26.56 million businesses as of the latest data released in 2022.
- QuickBooks Online has 5.3 million users worldwide.
What percentage of small businesses use Quickbooks?
Approximately 80% of businesses use Quickbooks according to the data we gather from Infoclutch. Quickbooks is an extremely popular accounting software that allows business owners to track their income, expenses, and other financial data. It’s easy to use and helps business owners stay organized and on top of their finances.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive accounting solution that will help you manage your finances, Quickbooks is a great option. It’s used by millions of businesses around the world, and it’s sure to meet your needs.
Why Quickbooks: A Popular Choice for Businesses
Quickbooks is a popular accounting software choice for businesses for a variety of reasons. If you are a business owner, you may be wondering if Quickbooks is the right accounting software for your business.
Here are 7 reasons why Quickbooks is such a popular choice among businesses:
1. Ease of use – Quickbooks is user-friendly and relatively easy to learn. This is important because you want to be able to focus on running your business, not learning how to use complex software.
2. Flexibility – Quickbooks can be used by businesses of all sizes and industries. Whether you have a small business or a large enterprise, Quickbooks can be scaled to meet your needs.
3. Time-saving features – Quickbooks automates many of the tedious and time-consuming tasks that come with managing finances, giving you more time to focus on other aspects of your business.
4. Comprehensive reporting – Quickbooks provides users with access to valuable insights and data that can help inform business decisions.
5. Affordable – Quickbooks is a cost-effective solution for businesses, especially compared to other accounting software options on the market.
6. Security – Quickbooks takes data security seriously and employs various measures to protect users’ data from being compromised.
7. Support – Quickbooks offers excellent customer support, so you can always get help when you need it.
QuickBooks Alternatives for Small Business Owners
As a small business owner, you have a lot on your plate. From keeping track of inventory to managing employee payroll, there’s a lot to stay on top of. That’s why it’s important to have reliable accounting software to help lighten the load.
QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting software programs on the market, but it’s not the only option out there. Here are 8 QuickBooks alternatives that are worth considering for your small business.
1. FreshBooks – FreshBooks is a cloud-based accounting software that helps small businesses manage their finances with ease. It’s designed to be user-friendly and offers a variety of time-saving features.
2. Wave – Wave is a free accounting software that’s ideal for small businesses and startups. It’s easy to use and offers a variety of features, including invoicing, accounting, and payroll.
3. Xero – Xero is a cloud-based accounting software that offers a variety of features to help small businesses manage their finances. It’s easy to use and provides users with real-time visibility into their financial data.
4. Sage 50cloud Accounting – Sage 50cloud Accounting is an accounting software that helps small businesses manage their finances with ease. It offers a variety of features, including invoicing, tracking expenses, and managing inventory.
5. QuickBooks Self-Employed – QuickBooks Self-Employed is an accounting software specifically designed for self-employed individuals and freelancers. It offers many of the same features as QuickBooks but is tailored to the needs of those who are self-employed.
Quickbooks is the top choice for business accounting software because it is user-friendly, flexible, time-saving, and affordable. If you are a small business owner, be sure to consider QuickBooks as your accounting software solution.
6. Zoho Books- Zoho Books is a cloud-based accounting software that helps small businesses manage their finances with ease. It offers a variety of features, including invoicing, tracking expenses, and managing inventory.
7. FreeAgent- FreeAgent is an accounting software specifically designed for freelancers and independent contractors. It offers many of the same features as QuickBooks but is tailored to the needs of those who are self-employed.
8. Kashoo- Kashoo is a cloud-based accounting software that helps small businesses manage their finances with ease. It offers a variety of features, including invoicing, tracking expenses, and managing inventory.
There are a lot of great QuickBooks alternatives on the market that are worth considering for your small business. FreshBooks, Zoho Books, Wave Accounting, Xero, and Sage 50cloud Accounting are all viable options that can help you stay on top of your finances and keep your business running smoothly.
When it comes to choosing the right accounting software for your business, it’s important to do your research and find the program that best meets your needs.