According to our recent data analysis, we found that over 10% of businesses are active on Snapchat worldwide.
But how many businesses use Snapchat currently?
There are about 35 million businesses that use Snapchat according to data we analyze from multiple sources. That’s a pretty surprising statistic, especially considering how new the app is!
Snapchat has been around for 10 years, and in that time it has managed to become one of the most popular social media platforms for businesses. If you’re wondering whether or not your business should be using Snapchat, keep reading for the latest stats on how this platform is being used by businesses.
On this page:
How Many Businesses are on Snapchat?
As of October 2022, there are over 35 million businesses active on Snapchat.
Snapchat is a powerful marketing tool because it allows businesses to send out short video clips and photos that disappear after a few seconds.
This makes it a great way to engage with customers and create a sense of urgency. Companies can also use Snapchat to drive traffic to their websites or stores.
What Percentage Of Businesses Use Snapchat
Just Over 10% of businesses are thought to be using Snapchat currently. It’s a relatively new platform, and businesses are still trying to figure out how to best use it for their purposes.
Anecdotal evidence suggests that those who are using it are seeing good results, but it will be interesting to see how the platform evolves and whether or not more businesses start using it in the future.
Why are businesses turning to Snapchat for marketing and communication purposes
Businesses are turning to Snapchat for marketing and communication purposes because it is an effective way to reach customers. According to Techcrunch, Snapchat is the third most used app by millennials.
Snapchat also offers businesses unique features like Geofilters and Lens Studio that allow businesses to create custom filters and lenses for their brand. These interactive filters can be used to spread awareness about a company or product and engage customers in a fun and creative ways.
What kind of results have businesses seen from using Snapchat
There is no one answer to this question since businesses have seen a wide range of results from using Snapchat. Some businesses have had excellent success utilizing the app to increase brand awareness and engage with customers, while others have discovered that it does not resonate with their target audience or give much value.
The best way to determine whether or not Snapchat is a good fit for your business is to experiment with it and see how your audience responds. Try running ads on the platform, see if you can get people to follow your Snapchat account, and test out different types of content. If you do see good results, be sure to keep up the momentum and continue engaging your audience!
How can your business start using Snapchat today
In recent years, Snapchat has become one of the most popular social media platforms with over 332 million daily active users. For businesses, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reach a larger audience and promote their products or services.
But how can businesses get started on Snapchat? Here is a quick guide on how your business can start using Snapchat today.
1) Create a business profile: The first step is to create a business profile on Snapchat. This can be done by going to the settings page and tapping on “Create Business Profile”. From there, you will be able to fill in your business’s information such as name, website, and description.
2) Add friends: Once you have created your business profile, the next step is to start adding friends. You can do this by searching for other businesses on Snapchat or by adding people from your contact list.
3) Create Snap: The next step is to start creating Snaps. Snaps are photos or videos that you share with your friends on Snapchat. To create a Snap, simply tap on the “Create Snap” button and choose whether you want to take a photo or record a video.
4) Send Snap: Once you have created your Snap, the next step is to send it to your friends. To do this, simply tap on the “Send Snap” button and select the friends that you want to send it to.
5) Add filters: Snapchat also allows you to add filters to your Snaps. Filters are special effects that you can add to your photos or videos. To add a filter, simply swipe left or right while viewing your Snap.
6) Share location: Another way to interact with your friends on Snapchat is by sharing your location with them. To share your location, simply tap on the “Share Location” button and select the friends that you want to share it with.
7) View Stories: Stories are another way that businesses can interact with their customers on Snapchat. Stories are collections of Snaps that are strung together and can be viewed by anyone who follows you on Snapchat. To view someone’s Story, simply tap on their name in the “Stories” section of the app.
8) Chat: The final way to interact with your customers on Snapchat is by chatting with them. To chat with someone, simply tap on the “Chat” button and select the person that you want to chat with. You will then be able to send them messages or even make video calls.
9) Promote snapcode: One-way businesses can promote their Snapchat account is by promoting their snap code. A snapcode is a QR code that can be scanned by other users to add them as a friend. To find your snapcode, simply go to the “My Profile” page and tap on the “Snapcode” tab.”
10) Use geofilters: Another way businesses can promote their Snapchat account is by using geofilters. Geofilters are special overlays that can be added to photos or videos depending on your location. To use a filter, simply take a photo or video and then swipe left or right until you find the filter that you want to use.”
There are numerous advantages to using Snapchat as a marketing platform for organizations, including greater brand exposure, consumer engagement, and sales conversion rates.