Cash App is one of the peer to peer money transfer apps without any fees. Signing up with the Cash App offers a simplified and user-friendly approach to managing your money.
In this article, I will provide a comprehensive and step by step guide, focusing specifically on Cash App sign up with email.
Regardless of whether you’re a tech novice or a seasoned pro, this guide will facilitate your Cash App sign up journey, tailored for iOS users.
Before you begin, it’s important to note that while the Cash App is available on both Android and iOS, this guide assumes you’re using an iOS device.
- Download the Cash App: Begin by navigating to your device’s App Store and searching for ‘Cash App.’ Click on ‘download.’ After the app has finished downloading, tap to open it.
- Sign Up: Once you open the app, you will be presented with two sign-up options. You can either sign up using your phone number or your email. This guide focuses on the latter. Enter your email address and click ‘next.’ Following this, you will see a loading screen.
- Email Confirmation: Check your email for a confirmation code that Cash App sent. Once you have this code, return to the Cash App, paste it, and wait for the app to load.
- Set Up Personal Information: Cash App will prompt you to add a debit card, which can be skipped for now. You will then be asked to enter your name—both your first and last.
- Create a CashTag: The app will provide an opportunity to create a unique CashTag. This tag will serve as your identity on Cash App, allowing others to send money to your account. Create and confirm your unique CashTag.
- Enter Your ZIP Code: After you’ve established your CashTag, the next step is to input your ZIP code.
- Invite Friends: The app will then offer the opportunity to invite friends and earn $15 per referral. This is optional, and you can choose to skip it.
- Profile Setup: Congratulations! You now have a brand new Cash App account. From here, you can navigate to your profile to edit your bio, link your bank accounts, credit cards, and debit cards. You can even set up accounts for family members.
Cash App offers an array of features, from the ability to send or request money, to setting up a savings account and enabling direct deposits from your job. In the settings, you can also adjust account privacy and security, as per your requirements.
Remember, you can always add cash or cash out anytime using the ‘add cash’ and ‘cash out’ options, respectively, which become functional once you have linked your bank accounts and cards.
Overall, the process to set up your Cash App account via email is straightforward and easy. In future tutorials, I might provide more detailed instructions on how to explore and use the additional features available within the app.
Welcome to a seamless and efficient way to manage your finances.